I love building highly available, scalable and cost-efficient systems.
Things I enjoy working on:
CI/CD Pipelines, IaC, Serverless Architectures, Microservices, Containers
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes, ECS Fargate, GKE
- IaC: Terraform, CDK, CloudFormation, ARM, Bicep
- CI/CD: CodePipeline, Github Actions, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab, Netlify
- Monitoring/Logging: ELK, Dynatrace, Datadog, NewRelic, Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk
- Ansible, Chef, Git, Linux, PowerShell, Bash, ElasticSearch, Redis, Memcache
- Serverless Application Development
- Software Development Life Cycle
- SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Networking Technologies
I like to code things from scratch, and enjoy bringing ideas to life with code.
- VS Code
Cloud Training Architect
I genuinely care about helping others develop & improve cloud skills.
Experiences I draw from:
Working with Startups, Mid-Size and Large Organizations, Freelancing
- 2+ years of experience
- 30+ hands-on labs and projects
- 5+ bootcamps
- 50+ students
- CloudFrameworks - Cloud Consulting and Training